With the country being in lockdown at the moment, some us, like myself are struggling with motivation for everyday tasks and uni/school life. In times like this when I struggle to find the motivation I have compiled a list of things to know/do to help me out.
- Clean your workspace
- Find where you can focus
- Know your deadlines
- Find the right music
- Make a to-do list
- Take notes while you do your research
- Learn your key info as you go
- Reference as you go
- Make a rough timetable of what you would like to achieve that week, month or year etc
- Revise for those smaller tests like mocks
- Eliminate as many distractions before you start
- Be productive on your breaks
- Get people you know to make you accountable
- Stay inspired for your goals
- Routine, routine, routine
A bonus tip- IF IT TAKES 2 MINS OR LESS DO IT FIRST AND BULK THESE TOGETHER!
I hope this helps you and myself in the venture to find the motivation and to be productive to do things in this uncertain time.